Tracing the Rainbow
Walking through loss & bereavement
Information, interviews and practical advice on the greatest losses we face: death and divorce.
Tracing the Rainbow looks at bereavement through the eyes of a psychiatrist, and through the eyes of those who have mourned themselves. A mixture of information, interviews and practical advice, it seeks to answer the questions:
- What is grieving?
- How does it affect people physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
- How can those who mourn help themselves?
- How can those around them help them?
- What is normal grief?
- When does grief become abnormal and in what way?
- How do childhood experiences influence our ability to grieve, and what can we do about it?